We have a dedicated website.
Please visit www.wolverhamptonhealthyminds.nhs.uk for more information, advice and support.
Wolverhampton Healthy Minds is a psychological therapies service for people who are experiencing common mental health problems such as depression, anxiety and stress.
The Wellbeing service is a nurse led service for people with more complex mental health problems.
How do we help?
Once you have been assessed and we have agreed how we are best able to meet your needs, our service offers you a choice of treatments based on Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT). This is a very practical and effective approach to help people manage their difficulties.
Many of our clients find our three main services helpful.
- Stepping Forward eveningcClass
- Computerised CBT Programme
- A range of self-management resources from which to choose
- Low intensity Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- Vocational support for people with employment needs
- Nursing and occupational therapy interventions
- High intensity Cognitive Behaviour Therapy, Cognitive Analytiv Therapy, Interpersonal Therapy, Dynamic Interpersonal Therapy and Dialectical Behaviour Therapy
Who can refer into our service?
Referrals are made by your GP who will give you referral letter, or give you a referral 'ticket'. The 'ticket' is used to contact the service to arrange an assessment appointment which is usually carried out over the telephone by one of our Psychological Wellbeing Practitioners.
What happens in an emergency?
The service does not operate an out of hours service. Crises experienced by existing clients would be directed to Wolverhampton’s Crisis Home Treatment Team or primary care services.
How do you reach us?
We are based at: