Our Charity - Black Country Partnership NHS Foundation Trust Charitable Fund – raises money to support patients, service users, carers and staff, by adding extra value to the services we are funded to provide. This might be through enhancing the buildings and grounds of the facilities where we deliver care; improving reception areas and garden or providing activities for patients and their families on the wards. It might be through helping staff celebrate their hard work and achievement at the annual staff achievement awards.
Some recent projects that have been funded by our charity are:
• Your Health on Line - an accessible health website designed for people who have a learning disability. The website will go live in the summer.
• Merchandise with patients’ artwork from the Gerry Simon Clinic. Prints, mug, mouse mats and coasters, featuring original pencil drawings are on sale now within the Trust.
• Garden redesign of The Pines (previously Newton House). Transformation of the garden won approval from the Trust following a Dragon’s Den style bid.
How you can help
There are a number of ways you can support the charity:
1. You can donate cash through one of the donation tins located around the Trust.
2. You can make a donation via cheque, making it payable to Black Country Partnership NHS Foundation Trust and sending it to:
Charitable Accounts, Finance Department,
Black Country Partnership NHS Foundation Trust,
Delta House, Delta Point,
Greets Green Road,
3. You can also raise funds by organising an event or a sporting challenge and encouraging your friends and family to donate.