Service Experience Desk (SED)
The Service Experience Desk (SED) is available in all NHS Trusts. The idea behind SED is that people using an NHS service, and their carers and relatives, can turn to a confidential service who are able to listen and offer advice. If you would like to make a complaint, concern, comment or compliment, please use our online form below. By sharing your concerns, you can help improve the service for you and others.
What SED do
- Provide a confidential service
- Look into any concerns raised as soon as possible
- Offer information and advice about our own and other NHS services, as well as local and national support groups
- Receive compliments and pass them on to staff to help promote good practice
- If any SED concern is not resolved within three working days, then the team will ensure that the patient or relative will be given the opportunity to have the matter escalated to a formal complaint, if required.
Getting in touch with SED
There are a number of ways you can get in touch with SED. You can write to (no stamp needed):
Service Experience Desk
Dudley and Walsall Mental Health
Freephone: 0800 587 7720
Or fill out the SED online form by clicking here.