PEI (Patient Experience and Involvement Service)
The Patient Experience and Involvement (PEI) team is available in all NHS Trusts. The idea behind PEI is that people using an NHS service, and their carers and relatives, can turn to a confidential service who are able to listen and offer advice. If you would like to make a complaint, concern, comment or compliment, please use our online form below. By sharing your concerns, you can help improve the service for you and others.
What PEI do
- Provide a confidential service
- Look into any concerns raised as soon as possible
- Offer information and advice about our own and other NHS services, as well as local and national support groups
- Receive compliments and pass them on to staff to help promote good practice
- If any PEI concern is not resolved within three working days, then the team will ensure that the patient or relative will be given the opportunity to have the matter escalated to a formal complaint, if required.
Getting in touch with PEI
There are a number of ways you can get in touch with PEI. You can write to (no stamp needed):
Patient Experience and Involvement Department
Black Country Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Greets Green Road
Or fill out the PEI online form by clicking here.