PEI (Patient Experience and Involvement Service)
The Patient Experience and Involvement (PEI) team is available in all NHS Trusts. The idea behind PEI is that people using an NHS service, and their carers and relatives, can turn to a confidential service who are able to listen and offer advice.
What PEI do
- Provide a confidential service
- Look into any concerns raised as soon as possible
- Offer information and advice about our own and other NHS services, as well as local and national support groups
- Receive compliments and pass them on to staff to help promote good practice
- Ensure any verbal PEI concern not resolved in one working day will be dealt with as a formal complaint
Getting in touch with PEI
There are a number of ways you can get in touch with PEI. You can write to (no stamp needed):
Patient Experience and Involvement Department
Black Country Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Greets Green Road
Or fill out the PEI online comments form by clicking here.