Our staff awards celebrate staff achievements and gives recognition for all of the hard work and commitment shown throughout the year. So if you know someone who deserves special recognition for their outstanding work, we want you to make a nomination.
Closing date for nominations is 5pm on Friday 7th September, so don’t delay in submitting your nomination today!
This invitation for nominations is extended to any partners who work with the Trust as well as members of the public.
Nominations are for the following awards:
- Making a Difference Award - for making an outstanding contribution and difference to others.
- Partnership Working Award - for partnership working (an opportunity for external groups/partners/colleagues to nominate)
- Volunteers, Expert by Experience and Carer of the Year Award - for those who have made a major difference to a patient, relative, colleague or team through their community-spirited commitment.
- Apprentice of the Year Award - for apprentices who have made a significant contribution to their team/work area.
- Team of the Year Award - for the team that has triumphed in the face of adversity, or pulled together to maintain care, quality or performance.
- Unsung Hero Staff Vote Award - for staff who do things to inspire, motivate, support, drive and enthusiasm, especially at times of stress and promote wellbeing.
- Bank and Agency Staff of the Year - for staff whose skills and actions help the trust exceed quality
- Divisional Excellence Award – for exceptional contribution to the work of the Group/Corporate service within our five areas of Mental Health, Mental Health Older Adults, Children and Young People, Learning Disabilities and Corporate.