The annual meeting, taking place at the Copthorne Hotel in Dudley, will give foundation trust members, patients, staff and the public the opportunity to:
- Learn about the Trust’s achievements during the past twelve months.
- Learn about developments with a spotlight on our Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS) services.
- Learn about our Transforming Care Together partnership working with Birmingham Community Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust and Dudley and Walsall Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust.
- Browse health and wellbeing stalls filled with information from an array of BCPFT services and other organisations
- Meet governor representatives for your constituency
Free parking and refreshments are available for all those attending.