Members of the public are invited to Black Country Partnership NHS Foundation Trust’s (BCPFT) annual members’ event and annual general meeting on Tuesday 13th September to celebrate andpromote health and wellbeing services.
The event, which will take place at the Black Country Living Museum on Tuesday 13th September, gives Trust members, patients, staff and the general public an opportunity to:
- Talk to staff and browse health and wellbeing stalls filled with information from an array of Trust services and wider external partners including Alzheimer’s Society and MIND
- Learn about the expansion and developments of our Recovery College
- Find out the latest information on our partnership with Birmingham Community Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust and Dudley and Walsall Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust
- Meet governor representatives and the Trust’s new membership manager
- Take part in a fun quiz with a chance to win tickets to the Black Country Living Museum
- Find out about the Trust’s performance and achievements during the past twelve months at the Annual General Meeting (AGM)
The event runs from 2.00pm to 4.30pm, with the Annual General Meeting to follow from 5.30pm to 7.00pm. Registration starts from 2.00pm.
There is free parking and refreshments for everyone attending.
Directions to the event:
Black Country Living Museum is situated in the heart of the Black Country on the A4037 between Dudley and Tipton. The Museum is well signposted from the M5 and M6.
M5 Junction 2:
Follow the A4123 northwest toward Wolverhampton/Dudley. After three miles, turn left onto the A4037 Tipton Road heading south. The entrance is 150 yards on your right. Note: these directions are from the M5 junction 2. Please be aware that the Black Country 'i' (information) signs at junctions 1 and 3 do not direct the to Museum.
M6 Junction 10:
Follow the A454 (A463) ‘Black Country Route’ toward Wolverhampton and Dudley for 4.4 miles. Turn left onto the A4123 Birmingham New Road toward Dudley heading southeast for 2.4 miles. Turn right onto the A4037 Tipton Road heading south. The entrance is 150 yards on your right.
We are just one mile from Tipton railway station, which is on the Birmingham to Wolverhampton line operated by London Midland. Plan your journey and check train time tables using the National Rail Enquiries website or by calling 08457 48 49 50.
Network West Midlands operate a number of bus routes that stop outside the Museum including:
24 Foxyards Estate to Merry Hill via Dudley
229 Bilston to Dudley via Coseley, Sedgley
311 & 313 Walsall to Dudley via Wednesbury
610 Wednesbury to Dudley via Great Bridge, Tipton