The 11 Award categories are:
- Making a Difference Award: for making an outstanding difference to others
- Transforming Services Award : for innovation and change
- Working Together Award: for partnership working
- Supporting Excellence Award: for outstanding contribution in a non-clinical role / team
- Driving for Excellence Award: for sustained improvements in quality and delivery of care
- Recognising our Volunteers & Service User Partners Award: for volunteers and service user partners who have gone the extra mile for the Trust
- Apprentice of the Year: for clinical or business administration apprentices who have made a significant contribution to their team/work area – New category for this year!
- Group Excellence Awards: for exceptional contribution to the work of the Group/Corporate Services:
- Mental Health
- Learning Disability
- Children and Young People
- Corporate Services
If you know a member of staff or team that go that extra mile in their roles then why not put them forward to be recognised and celebrated.
Nominations are welcome from staff, service users and carers, all you need to do is simply complete the online nomination form below:
Closing Date for Nominations: Sunday 24th May 2015