If you do, then now is the time to nominate them for that extra bit of recognition you think they deserve. The Trust's Staff Excellence Awards 2014 are now open for your nominations. Staff, managers, service users, carers and families are all welcome to take part and put forward the name of an individual or team they think are deserving of an award.
There are seven different categories to choose from including:
- Making a Difference Award: for making an outstanding difference to others
- Transforming Services Award: for innovation and change
- Working Together Award: for partnership working
- Supporting Excellence Award: for outstanding contribution in a non-clinical role / team
- Driving for Excellence Award: for sustained improvements in quality and delivery of care
- Recognising our Volunteers and Service User Partners Award: for volunteers & service user partners who have gone the extra mile for the Trust
- Divisional Excellence Award: for exceptional contribution to the work of the following Divisions – Children, Young People and Families, Mental Health, Learning Disabilities and Corporate.
Closing date for completed nominations is: Friday 14th February 2014.