The Trust has split the information into the following categories:
In this section you will find information about how the Trust handles your data, GDPR and regular newsletters that we release.
- pdf Data Protection Newsletter - Issue 5
- pdf Data Protection Newsletter - Issue 4
- pdf Data Protection Newsletter - Issue 3
- pdf Data Protection Newsletter - Issue 2
- pdf Data Protection Newsletter - Issue 1 (GDPR)
- pdf DPIA E Discharges Project
- pdf DPIA Text Messaging Service
- pdf Patient Privacy Leaflet FINAL 2018
- pdf Privacy Notice Foundation Trust Membership
- pdf Staff Patient Privacy Notice leaflet v1 FINAL
Who we are and what we do
In this section you will find information about the Trust including; organisational structures, locations and contacts.
- About us
- What we do
- Our Vision, Values and Objectives
- The Trust Board
- Trust Board and Divisional Structure
- Our Governors
- Where do we work?
- What Staff work within the Trust?
- How we Fit in the NHS? - This provides a link to the full list of NHS Trusts.
- Foundation Trust Directory
- pdf Workforce and Organisational Development (Human Resources) Structure
- pdf Learning and Development (Human Resources) Structure
What we spend and how we spend it
In this section you will find the Trusts financial information including; expenditure, contracts and financial audit.
What are our Priorities
Within this section you will find information about strategies and plans, performance indicators, audit, inspections and reviews.
- Better Care Wolverhampton; fair processing notice (https://wolverhamptonccg.nhs.uk/your-health-services/better-care-wolverhampton)
- Better Care Wolverhampton Information (https://wolverhamptonccg.nhs.uk/your-health-services/better-care-wolverhampton)
- Celebrating Our Staff
- Membership News
- Nursing Strategy - Caring Counts; Nursing Strategy is available within the Trust’s Key Documents.
- Operational/Trust Annual Plan 2015-16
- Our Key Priorities
- Safe Staffing
How we make Decisions
Information within this section will link to the Trusts decision making process
- Drugs Formulary - BCPFT Medicines Formulary; available within our Key Documents
- Trust Constitution
- Safe Staffing
Our Policies and Procedures
This section will include current written protocols, policies and procedures for delivering our services and responsibilities.
Lists and Registers
This section will include any information we are currently required to hold in publicly available registers.
- Register of Gifts and Hospitality
- Register of Interests
The Services We Offer
This section identifies information about the services that the Trust offers.
- Mental Health
- Children, Young People and Families
- Learning Disabilities
- Chaplaincy and Spiritual Care
- Concerns, Complaints and Compliments
- Patient Experience and Involvement - This link provides information in relation to the PatientExperience and Involvement (PEI) team and information about the Patient Experience and Involvement Strategy.
- Therapy Service
- Counselling Service
- Family Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Psychology Service
- Speech and Language
- Emergency Services
- Staff Benefits
This section will provide information available under the Environmental Information Regulations 2000.