Vision, Values, Goals & Strategic Objectives
Vision: Our community: you matter, we care
Vision statement: To work with local communities to improve health
and well-being for everyone
- Honesty and Transparency
- Compassion and Kindness
- Dignity and Respect
- To reduce inequality
- To improve and promote the health of local communities
- To provide high quality care, in the right place, at the right time
- To put people and their families at the heart of care
1. We will nurture a culture which provides: safe, effective, caring, responsive and well led services.
2. We will involve and listen to patients, carers and family's experience to continually improve services we provide.
3. We will be a leading provider of specialist mental health, learning disability and children's services, proactively seeking opportunities to develop our services building partnerships with others, to strengthen and expand the services we provide.
4. We will attract and retain a well-trained, diverse, flexible, empowered and valued workforce.
5. Resources will be used effectively, innovatively and in a sustainable manner.